“Love yourself as much as you want your soulmate to love you.” -Elizabeth Daniels
Today is about love! Loving your family, your friends, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your pets…and YOURSELF! I wanted to share some love with you by giving you a little list of things that I do to love myself.
1. Make a cup of coffee or tea and sit outside in the sunshine.
2. Take a relaxing Epsom salt bath to soothe achy muscles.
3. Paint your nails…maybe paint them pink or red for the month of February!
4. Write in a journal, I have stacks of journals that are completely full of ideas, thoughts and prayers!
5. Color or draw, this one makes me so happy! I have always loved drawing! Grab some pencils or pens and just let yourself be creative.
6. Go for a walk in a park, look at all the trees and embrace your surroundings.
7. Watch a chick flick…I mean who doesn’t love the Notebook?
8. Cook a healthy meal. I’m in love with making black bean pasta! You can buy it from Whole Foods.
9. Bake a sweet treat…I love making dark chocolate bark or an yummy acai bowl.
10. Sit and read a good book.
These are just a few simple ways to love yourself, especially today!
PS. I have also made a printable affirmation guide for you! So, print it out and pin it on your wall. Use it for the rest of February to love yourself.